TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR REVIEW SERVICE
*Due to the increasing demand on our review services, there is a minimum ten days turn around period for all paid reviews and interviews. Only after your fee has been processed by our accounting department; and upon confirmation of receiving the necessary access for viewing, will we be able to start the process. Generally the review will be published in the 14 days.
- You will be required to submit a secure online screener (Vimeo or YouTube link) of your film.
- We don’t accept DVD, Blu-ray or Hard disc for reviewing the film.
- Reviewers will be assigned as befits compatibility and open-mindedness with a film’s genre.
- If you make major changes to a project, you may request an additional review for your project.
- If your project is currently in the festival season you can submit your trailer and change the video once your festival season has concluded.
- Submissions with dialogues in languages other than English must be accompanied by an English subtitle.
- You can submit a short film that was produced/released in any year, country or language.
- We accept all types of projects and scripts including: Action, Animation, Comedy, Drama, Documentary, Experimental, Horror, LGBTQ+, Music, Mystery, Sci-Fi and Thriller.
- Fees are not refundable
- Please also list any social media accounts for tagging, as well as information on genre, subjects, country, language, year of release, cast and crew details.